Continuing with my planning for gaming moving forward, my office in my new home is almost done so that I can focus on creativity. Soon I hope to be fully immersed in RPG's and miniature gaming once again. What I have on my creative plate so far is;
Uncharted Worlds/Far Beyond Humanity - Star Wars like rpg base during the birth of the first republic that I will be calling 'Republics Edge'. If I can get Roll20 to cooperate, it may possibly be done online.
Old School Essentials - I plan to run a classic B/X style D&D game in the thought process of Gary Gygax and the original intent of the game. This was spurred further by the recent video put out by Questing Beast (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slBsxmHs070). This may also be in person and online as time allows. A calendar will be used!
One Page Rules - OMG! I am very much looking forward to getting back into miniature gaming, rolling the dice, pilling up the dead, crafting, painting...everything.
This is it for now. Will keep you updated as things progress.
No comments:
Post a Comment