I just submitted my event for Bride of Cyclops Con, the DCC online convention taking place October 16-18, 2020. I plan to run the zero level funnel for Star Crawl. I have created my Zoom meeting, now I need to work on the Roll20 page. Stay tuned for more info if you are planning to join me for this adventure.
If possible I will try to have players meet prior to the con, so we can work out any audio or video bugs that they may have with zoom and Roll20. As well as roll up their four zero level characters.
If not possible, I will be opening up my Zoom meet for this slot one hour early. This should allow me to make any adjustments prior to the slot start.
I will be live streaming this adventure on my twitch channel as well. I have chosen Slot K, which is 6p-10p Eastern/3p-7p Pacific time.
You can follow me at;
Twitter - @DMInfiniteAaron
Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/InfiniteAaron
Web - www.InfiniteAaron.com
Facebook - Infinite Aaron
No comments:
Post a Comment