Monday, August 24, 2020

Welcome to the start of my blog page, which will cover my continuing journey as a DM, GM, Judge, or whatever name you use for someone who organizes and runs Role Playing Games.

I originally created this page in order to track my progress on a miniature and RP game for a steampunk-esque concept.  But that has since fallen to the wayside.  I have a very demanding full time job that does not afford me the luxury to follow my dreams.  Let this be a warning to you all.  Do not let the temptation of a secure job rob you of your dreams.  Stick with it.  It may not pay as much and will leave you in a constant state of panic, but you will enjoy every minute of your life.

You can also follow me on;

Twitter @DMInfiniteAaron

Twitch - InfiniteAaron

 

I regularly stream my game on Twitch, even some of my computer gaming.  I will try to begin posting games on YouTube, but that is still in the works.  I have almost ironed out all of the technical glitches around streaming so that I present a more polished product. 

Thanks for checking in, I should start posting on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment